Xrosswater LED Lights and Telescopic Poles
Designed for safety.
Whether it’s a new installation or a replacement project, lighting maintenance tasks can be dangerous, labor intensive and costly.
Make your job safer, faster and easier with Xrosswater telescoping light poles.
The new, patent-pending telescoping light pole increases safety and decreases labor costs associated with lighting installation and routine maintenance.
Its innovative design allows for all work to safely take place on the platform or walkway, eliminating the need for portable ladders and fall protection equipment.
- For luminaires installed on industrial walkways, platforms, stairways and conveyors where OSHA/HSE regulations require fall prevention equipment
- Hard to reach or dangerous areas where safety is a big concern
- Hazardous and harsh environments subject to corrosive agents, vibration and extreme temperatures
Easy fixture orientation
- Adjustable 360° pole rotation allows for effortless positioning of light
Simple vertical travel
- Easily extend to any raised height – one product covers multiple mounting heights
- Luminaire housing will not fall from mounting module hinge hook during installation or maintenance
- No pinch points – protects hands and fingers
- Less force exerted on handrail
- Innovative design eliminates consideration of surrounding obstructions
- Telescoping design allows for safe transport on job site
- Easily adjust fixture position from ground or walkway
Designed for harsh environments
- Classified and hazardous locations
- No lubricants or maintenance required
- Rated for corrosive, wet, dusty, hot and cold conditions prior to use of optional harsh environment cover
- 2″ bottom pole for higher structural wind ratings
- Internal conduit for cable protection and moisture resistance
Fully assembled and wired
- Factory assembled wired and sealed for maximum environmental protection
- Reduces installation time
- Ideal for mod yard construction
Significant cost savings
Reduce initial and long-term costs
The only pole replacement solution listed for classified and hazardous locations.
Xrosswater LED oblong spread walkway light
|Voltage Range, VAC||120-277||120-277|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hr|
|Input Power (Watts)||29||43|
|Input Amps at 120-277 VAC||0.24 – 0.11||0.35 – 0.16|
|Voltage Range, VDC||108-250||108-250|
|Power Factor||> 0.90||> 0.90|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 20%||< 20%|
|Nominal Lumens (Type V) F||3,531||5,335|